Unable to see the crawled properties of particular item

Apr 21, 2015 at 9:29 AM
I am using SharePoint online site, where i have created the a content type and attached to list. I want to see the results which are belongs to particular content type. Where I need to mention this filter or refiner in the tool and one more thing i am unable to see the crawled properties also in the view item.

I have turned on the feature by open up SearchQueryTool.exe.config, and change the property ExperimentalFeatures to true, then restart the application.

Could you please help me to resolve the issue
Coordinator
Apr 21, 2015 at 9:53 AM
bhanubysani wrote:
I am using SharePoint online site, where i have created the a content type and attached to list. I want to see the results which are belongs to particular content type. Where I need to mention this filter or refiner in the tool and one more thing i am unable to see the crawled properties also in the view item.

I have turned on the feature by open up SearchQueryTool.exe.config, and change the property ExperimentalFeatures to true, then restart the application.

Could you please help me to resolve the issue
To include a content type in the results add "contenttype" to the "Select Properties" field. To query it use:

spcontenttype:"content type name"
Apr 22, 2015 at 6:20 AM
Hi Wobba,

Thanx for your reply.

I am able to see the results for the query text, but I want to filter the results only relevant to that particular content type. I have specified the spcontenttype:"content type name", but no luck.

One more thing I want to know, is there any way to see the crawled properties of that particular item which are coming in search results.

Regards,
Bhanu Prakash
Coordinator
Apr 22, 2015 at 8:38 AM
Hi,
Not crawled properties, but you can see retrievable managed properties using the tool. If you are using SPO then get the script reindex-tenant.ps1 from https://github.com/wobba/SPO-Trigger-Reindex and run it with "-enableAllManagedProperties on"

After the next indexing in SPO you can check the checkbox under Advanced in the tool UI, and you should get a link to view all managed properties per item. No need to edit the .config file anymore with the later versions.